- Part Time (3 days per week), flexible working, £30,000 (pro rata)
- Growing company, must have Xero experience
About Our Client
Our client is a local business and are currently experiencing a period of growth. They are now looking to hire a permanent Part Time Bookkeeper to support them and work closely with their external accountancy firm
You will be responsible for the bookkeeping of 3 sites, liaising with the external accountant and driving process improvements. Duties will include;
- Balancing accounts
- Processing sales invoices, receipts and payments.
- Completing VAT returns.
- Checking company bank statements.
- Preparing cash flow statements.
- Dealing with financial paperwork and filing.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate must have proven experience as a Bookkeeper, have Xero experience and be able to deal with multi-site accounts.
What's on Offer
A salary of £30,000 pro rata, flexible hours and home working arrangement are on offer for the Part Time Bookkeeper role