Part Qualified Finance Analyst
Fantastic opportunity to join an international market leader
Previous commercial finance / sales analysis experience or similar is essentia
About Our Client
This international, multi-billion pound turnover organisation is a well-renowned market leader with innovative range of products and services.
- Providing support and analysis to understand key performance drivers.
- Day to day accounting duties including, posting journals, daily, weekly and monthly reporting to senior management.
- Assist with the budgeting and forecasting process including P&L, balance sheet and cash flow.
- Support with annual stock counts and year-end audit.
- The production of monthly management accounts including balance sheet reconciliations and cash flow projections.
- Monthly VAT returns
- Facilitating the year end audit process including liaising with auditors, as necessary.
- Ad hoc and regular reporting and commentary to both finance and non-finance stakeholders
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will fulfil the following criteria:
- Proven experience in commercial finance / sales analysis / or similar
- Strong academic record (relevant numerical degree ideally)
- Advanced Excel skills and experience using Cognos, Hyperion or similar financial reporting software
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
What's on Offer
Competitive salary of up to £40k and excellent benefits package.