- Working for a busy and growing legal business.
- Working Monday to Friday office hours in Leeds City Centre.
About Our Client
The business is growing at a rapid pace and the teams are very busy. The Third Party Administrator department are very busy at the moment and are looking to onboard a new paralegal into the team. This department handles claims for Insurer and corporate clients, both pre and post litigation, including personal injury.
The role consists of handling a large case load, working closely with Insurers, their Insureds and Corporate Clients to provide an excellent, quick service while looking further into the risk management for particular clients.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in handling TPA claims (motor and/or employers/public liability) would be beneficial but is not essential.
- Demonstrate a genuine interest in Motor and Employers/Public liability work
- Exhibit good organisational skills to ensure that the tasks are effectively scheduled within working time available and that urgent work is completed and returned within the specified timescales;
- Manage your own workload
- Work independently and within a team
- Be commercially aware and highly client focused
- Show excellent communication skills
- Evidence an enthusiastic, energetic and a positive can do attitude
- Ability to carry out legal research and to report findings clearly and concisely
What's on Offer
- Monday to Friday office working hours
- Leeds city centre location with close links to the train station and public transport
- 25 days holidays plus additional bank holidays
- Bonus schemes available
- Progression available