- A brilliant opportunity to join a small legal team offering support and exposure
- Hugely varied, multi-jurisdictional paralegal role in a global organisation
About Our Client
My client is an established Consultancy based in Mayfair.
Company Secretarial duties
- As appropriate, assist company secretary with administration of the company's equity scheme, including responding to compliance requests from the trustee of the company's employee benefit trust.
- Support for company secretary with board meetings and corporate filings of the group's subsidiary companies (including overseas subsidiaries).
- Assist with any changes to group companies, including incorporations, registered address changes, director appointments and resignations, etc.
- Assist with the implementation and integration of new company secretarial software.
- Assist with any insurance claims.
- Assist with the annual insurance renewal process, particularly in terms of preparing documentation, responding to queries of the broker etc.
- Filing insurance documents and records.
- Assist with inbound legal agreements, including consultancy agreements and non-disclosure agreements (NDAs).
- Assist the Legal and Compliance team with reviewing supplier agreements.
- Arranging for signature and filing of legal and compliance documents.
- Coordination with third party legal and other suppliers as appropriate
- Assist with data protection support.
- Assist with company visas globally.
Compliance & Data
- Assist with responses to due diligence requests from clients and potential clients.
- Assist with the maintenance of registrations with regulatory bodies for each of the group's offices globally.
- Help to maintain and update the company's compliance policies, including administering any required employee compliance certifications.
- Maintain register and monitor renewals of all office leases.
- Assist with the organisation and minute taking in operations meetings.
- Assist with the oversight and renewal of consultant agreements.
- Assist with KYC responses and documentation required for maintaining and updating bank account mandates.
- Assist the finance team in completing documentation for VAT and other registrations.
- Assist the finance team with responding to audit requests related to company secretarial matters.
The Successful Applicant
What you'll bring
- 2.1 or above from a reputable university
- Previous commercial legal work experience is highly desirable.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Proactive and comfortable working at pace.
- Ability to balance and prioritise workload whilst closing down queries and pushing tasks to completion.
- Ability to examine documents and information and question/challenge to ensure that commercial input is complete, sensible and confirmed to a level which can be relied upon by the consultants.
Who you are
- A good communicator - timely and transparent/direct communication
- Enjoys working with and managing multiple stakeholders
- Enjoys learning
What's on Offer
Generous annual bonus
opportunity to make the role your own