- Temporary Purchase Ledger Clerk role - immediate start required
- Competitive hourly rate
About Our Client
Our client is a well known financial firm in Bristol and offer vibrant work environment with a strong emphasis on work culture.
The Purchase Ledger Clerk will be responsible for:
- Processing invoices
- Reconciling Purchase Orders
- Processing business expense claims
- Processing BAC's claims
- Resolving internal and external queries
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate:
- Knowledge of working in a similar role previously
- Confident in processing high volumes of invoices & queries
- A purchase ledger clerk needs to be proficient in MS Excel.
- An accountancy qualification would be beneficial but not essential
What's on Offer
An hourly rate between £10 - £12 is on offer for the Purchase Ledger Clerk.