PA/ Office Manager
Milton Keynes based exciting new manufacturing business
PA/ Office Manager role supporting a growing business and amazing CEO
About Our Client
This 10 year old manufacturing company have gained great investment and their Manufacturing and production expertise is now being rolled out globally, with this growth the MD is requiring a proactive and driven PA/Office manager to help add value to the business and he is keen for someone to become actively involved in operations also. The MD has a track record of promoting and rewarding his support team very well in the form of promotions and pay risers. The business is experiencing unparalleled growth and these plans need someone used to a Small business where you need to muck in but also capable of adapting as they scale up drastically over the next 5 years
PA/ Office Manager Scope and responsibilities:
- Reporting to the Managing Director the PA/Office manager will be a key part of a growing EMEA team
- This position will be responsible for supporting the Managing Director , management of the UK office in Milton Keynes and support to the EMEA Management team.
- The position will be expected to manage important client's interactions with the MD and manage sensitive information involved in these interactions.
- The individual will be expected to keep track of office details such as information on contacts, contracts, external 3rd parties, management of business calendars, and the recording and maintenance of meeting minutes.
- The role holder will also be responsible for preparation and confirmation of meetings and handle travel arrangements for both the MD and the SLT/visiting staff.
- This position not only requires many typical duties of an assistant, but also a high level of flexibility and openness in both the hours available for work and also the type of jobs that the CEO may ask them to take on.
- This person must share similar values to Company and be a driver of that culture internally and externally.
- Excellent interpersonal, time management, and organisational skills are a must.
The Successful Applicant
PA/ Office Manager EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- 2-3 years PA Experience; a true organiser that has proven the ability to multitask and manage in fluid environments.
- Outstanding Microsoft office skills
- Able to establishes trust and credibility with customers (Internal and external)
- Ability to work closely with remote internal teams to harness maximum results.
- Excellent interpersonal, time management skills
- Confident, with a can-do attitude
- Innovative spirit that thinks outside the box.
- Ability to multi-task and excellent follow through.
- Self-starter that can work independently.
Nice to Have:
- 5 years+ EA Experience; a true organiser that has proven the ability to multitask and manage in fluid environments.
- CRM experience
- Degree education
- Positive attitude (energetic), can do spirit.
- Absolute Honesty/Integrity - Earns trust of clients and the internal organisation by providing meaningful insights and interactions, following through on actions promised. Takes ownership of mistakes and learns from them.
- Respectful - Understands that people come first, treats all associates well regardless of position on the org chart.
- Takes Responsibility - Owns their results. Looks internally, to themselves when tasks are not met for causes and areas to improve. Holds themselves accountable to the required deliveries. Doesn't make excuses.
- Process oriented - Motivated by tracking and following process and quantitative measurements. Able to help relate success to the data and processes
- Accountability - Sets goals for themselves. Comfortable discussing performance to those goals. Clearly sets expectations and holds themselves to those expectations.
What's on Offer
- Great competitive package
- Excellent growth possibilities
- The chance to be part of a advanced start up as they go through double digit growth in the manufacturing and production area