- Permanent position for a charity in Derby
- Start ASAP (would wait 4 weeks notice for the right candidate)
About Our Client
Our client is a large national charity with an excellent reputation as an employer of choice. They really invest in their employees and offer a wide range of support and benefits.
- Supporting the work of the Directorate in meeting its quality standards, targets and business objectives and provide admin support as required.
- Planning and organising the Director's time by maintaining the diary and scheduling appointments, including regular meetings between the Director and her reportees, Committee meetings and external visits as required.
- Booking room, facilities, catering within budget and organising full travel details and accommodation for the above as required.
- Preparing agendas and ensuring action points have been completed in advance of meetings and collating and issuing papers as appropriate.
- Attending meetings to take the minutes and circulate them following the meeting as required.
- Managing an action monitoring system for the Director and team resulting from meetings and ongoing commitments to ensure deadlines are met.
- Providing professional typing services for the Director.
- Liaising with a wide range of people, including the Chief Executive, Board Members and Director's peers from other organisations.
- Dealing with telephone enquiries from internal and external customers, providing advice where appropriate.
- Initiating correspondence to enquiries.
- Drafting letters and regular reports in the agreed format on behalf of the
- Receiving visitors and providing hospitality.
- Booking site visits to schemes for the Director accompanied by itinerary and supporting information.
- Collating expenses for the Directorate, ensuring that they are claimed in accordance with policy, challenging where appropriate.
- Maintaining a high level of confidentiality at all times throughout all tasks listed above
- To carry out all duties in accordance with the organisation's Equal Opportunities,
anti-harassment and Health & Safety Policies.
- In addition to the duties and responsibilities listed, the job holder may be required to perform other duties assigned by the Chief Executive from time to time.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have a strong PA background, and have worked in a multi site environent before. This is a fast paced environment and ideally you will be able to demonstrate your ability to thrive in this type of role.
What's on Offer
£26200 - £27500
37.5 hour working week
Mix of remote working and office based (Derby)