- PA to CEO and Chairman of FTSE 250 company
- Excellent opportunity to support at the most senior level
About Our Client
This is a confidential role hence not much detail on the company other than they are a leader in their specialism and a FTSE 250 company.
This is a very senior role requiring someone who has supported at the highest level before. This role will involve extensive diary management, travel booking, preparing documentation and presentations and full inbox management. The role is predominantly to support the CEO. But there will be some support to the Chairman who also sits on multiple boards so you will deal with any diary management relating to these too. Please note that whilst there will be opportunities to to work from home, this is not a hybrid role and you should expect to be based in the office.
The Successful Applicant
- Have worked as a PA/ EA supporting at the highest level for an extended period of time, ideally for a larger, prestigious firm
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Be an top class communicator
What's on Offer
£60,000 - £70,000 (Depending on the candidate) plus discretionary bonus and benefits