- Permanent stable and secure employment
- Significant personal growth opportunities working for a leading Global business
About Our Client
My client is a global Aerospace / Engineering brand located in Warwickshire who are experiencing signifcant growth. As the leader in their field the business can offer significant career opportunities and diversification of responsibilities across the Payables function. The business can offer a prime work location, flexible working and an office environment unrivalled in the local market.
The P2P Senior will be responsible for:
- Management of key suppliers taking specific leadership responsibilities in relation to international business accounts
- Significant involvement in supporting colleagues and assisting in the driving of personal development and skills
- Ensuring purchase ledger requirements are accurately processed managing a high volume of work and ensuring a high degree of accuracy
- Involvement with workflow management ensuring the Financial Shared Service function operates to optimum levels
- Engagement with key stakeholders both internally and externally to ensure key suppliers are managed effectively
- Complex supplier statement reconciliations using intermediate excel skills
- Investigation of and resolution of supplier queries
The Successful Applicant
To be successful for this challenging yet rewarding P2P Senior position in Warwickshire you will need 5+ years exposure of working in a high volume Purchase ledger environment. You will have high volume experience and be able to manage complex situations having worked within a large PLC or Shared Service function. You will need strong inter personal skills, a supportive and passionate disposition with a real desire to achieve operational excellence. Strong IT ERP skills would be required with particular experience in SAP being highly desireable.
What's on Offer
Senior Purchase Ledger role, highly competitive salary, free parking, flexible working, career progression