If the candidate has worked in an operations role before
If the candidate has worked in Charity, specifically Autism.
About Our Client
The client is a not for profit national organisation.
The key responsibilities are -
- Working with the COO to ensure Commercial and Operational leadership
- Ensuring the delivery of high services
- Contribute towards growth of the organisation
- Maintain and improve service
- Be aware of the budget and maximise profit
- Have an in depth knowledge of each aspect of operations
- Work closely with other departments to achieve a common goal
- Working closely the Quality assurance manager to devise new policies
- Working closely the People Management and HR to manage individual performance
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have in depth knowledge and experience of working in an Operations role within a charity sector.
What's on Offer
A permanent role.