- A 3-6 month temporary role working for a well-known partner to the NHS;
- An office based role, with an immediate start.
About Our Client
Our client has been in operation for around 20 years and was created to improve and develop community health and social care services. They are a hugely diverse and inclusive workforce, with offices around the UK.
To provide effective and efficient administrative support to the Corporate Services as well as Office Admin Support for the Manchester Office. The role is also to support with the Manchester Office Refurb in respect of the Digital Workplace, and support colleagues across the country.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate must possess the following skillset and experience;
- High levels of proficiency with the MS Office Suite and Outlook;
- Experience with office refurbishments and relocation;
- Knowledge of digital compliance;
- Experience with hybrid working support;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Strong organisational skills;
- Immediate availability and committment to the 6 months.
What's on Offer
On offer to the candidate;
- An interim role, for 3-6 months with an immediate start;
- Offering up to £24,000 in equivalent salary;
- An office based role with a supportive team;
- An excellent role within the Public Sector who are really making a difference to peoples lives around the country.