- A leading international corporate organisation
- Ideal for a proactive individual
About Our Client
One of the world's leading premium international education organisations. Based in over 73 locations around the world
The Office Manager will be reporting to the EA to CEO and be responsible for:
- Presenting first impression of the organisation to clients, customers and high profile individuals on the front desk
- Arranging and co-ordinate meetings, events, booking venues, equipment and refreshments
- Taking accountability for office overheads including stationery, paper consumption, etc
- Ensuring the office support team offer a full front of house service
The Successful Applicant
The Office Manager will be used to working in a corporate environment that has a good eye for detail. You will need to have previous exposure to working front of house but also running and organising an office.
The ideal person will be someone used to working in a fast paced and changing environment, who is proactive and can resolve issues before they become a problem or effect the office.
Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, are essential
This role will unsurprisingly be based in the office 5 days a week
What's on Offer
A salary up to £35,000 plus an excellent benefits package