- A great opportunity to work for a large NHS trust based in Central London.
- Working as an Office Manager. Role is temporary.
About Our Client
The client is a large NHS provider of integrated mental health services in London and also provide community health services.
The key responsibilities for the role are:
- Providing general support to the team
- Effective running of the office
- Liaising with other departments
- Managing inventory of office supplies, including stationery and multimedia equipment to ensure smooth office operations
- Performing data entry
- Organising meetings, scheduling appointments and overseeing catering during company events
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have:
- Great organisational skills
- Previous experience working as an Office Manager
- Previous experience working for the NHS
- Great communication skills
- Be able to travel on-site when needed
What's on Offer
On offer for the candidate is a temporary 3 month role working fr the NHS in Central London. Must have previous Office Manager experience. Must be available to start immediately. The role is offering between £16-17ph.