- Opportunity to manage various staffing areas within the school
- Exciting and varied Office Manager role
About Our Client
A Secondary School and Sixth Form based within London
The successful office Manager will be expected to:
- Carry out a range of administration tasks including some HR processing
- Work as a PA to the Senior Vice Principal
- Manage the Fair Access Process and pupil exclusions
- Line managing various staffing areas - e.g. reception, first aid etc.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Office Manager will have:
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Worked in administrative based roles before
- Good IT skills including knowledge working with Microsoft packages
- Worked within education (not essential but ideal)
Please note that you must be available by the beginning of September.
What's on Offer
While working as an Office Manager you will have the opportunity to develop your career in a range of ways through the various tasks you will be expected to carry out.