- Permanent, Full time, Based in Central Oxford
- Varied role, Friendly team, No parking but easily accessible by public transport
About Our Client
My client based in Central Oxford are an established company looking to recruit a Permanent Office Manager. This is a varied role including facilities and general office support. This is a full time role.
Office Manager Responsibilities:
- General administrative support to the office.
- Welcoming visitors to the office.
General overseeing of office environment, reporting any repairs or cleaning issues.
Ensure the office environment is compliant with any health and safety and fire safety legislation overseeing fire drills and ensuring the necessary maintenance and upkeep of the fire extinguishers, displaying of regulatory and accreditation's certificates.
- Maintaining the office key log.
Maintain the staff training records.
The Successful Applicant
Preferred Office Manager experience:The ideal candidate will have good organisational skills, excellent communication skills and a strong work ethic. You will have a self-starter attitude, an ability to remain calm under pressure and a willingness to learn. Previous experience in an office admin/ facilities role is essential.
What's on Offer
Permanent Office Manager job on offer:
- Permanent job
- Based in Central Oxford
- Accessible by public transport
- Not remote, will be based in the office
- £25,000 - £26,000
- Full time hours