- Amazing opportunity to work for a growing organisation
- Opportunity for progression
About Our Client
My client is a growing organisation based near Birmingham City Centre with free parking onsite. They are looking for an experienced Office Manager to join their growing business.
Office Manager duties;
- organising meetings and managing databases
- booking transport and accommodation
- organising company events or conferences
- dealing with correspondence, complaints and queries
- preparing letters, presentations and reports
- supervising and monitoring the work of administrative staff
- managing office budgets
- assisting with payroll
- approving and keeping track of annual leave
- implementing and maintaining procedures/office administrative systems
- organising induction programmes for new employees
- ensuring that health and safety policies are up to date
Personal Assistant Duties;
- Extensive diary management to Director
- Correspondence of emails
The Successful Applicant
The successful Office Manager will be extremely versatile with their skillset and previous duties. This is a busy and great role for someone who can be flexible and is looking for longevity.
- Previous experience as an Office Manager is desirable.
- Previous experience as a Personal Assistant is desirable.
- Previous experience working for an SME business is desirable.
- Extremely organised and a great multi tasker.
- Able to handle pressure.
- Able to motivate themselves, working independently most of the time.
- Advanced in Microsoft Office, Teams and SharePoint.
- Able to use their own initiative.
- Confident manner with the ability to push back.
- Able to handle large workloads.
- A fantastic communicator who can get on well with others.
- Able to commute to Birmingham daily.
What's on Offer
- Negotiable salary based upon experience.
- Monday to Friday 09:00 - 17:00.
- Remote working 2 days a week.
- Company benefits
- Company pension
- Company schemes