- Parking on Site
- A competitive salary package
About Our Client
The client are a company based in Northfleet.
The key responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Develop, maintain and contribute to effective team practice and working relationships including the development of others in the team.
- To ensure that relevant information is communicated in an effective and timely fashion.
- To promote Customer Service ethic and standards throughout.
- To ensure purchasing is carried out appropriately and audit record is maintained.
- Oversee and provide all general administrative and clerical functions for the business.
- Raise and log all customer complaints received via the appropriate system.
- To ensure that administrative support is provided to General Manager in handling any HR matters and that all HR records and personnel files are maintained and secure.
The Successful Applicant
Key skills required:
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Be able to communicate effectively and professional with people at all levels.
- Demonstrate strong, interpersonal, administration, planning and organising skills.
- Be able to work in a busy, fast paced environment.
- Have a willingness to support all areas of the business when required.
What's on Offer
A competitive salary package.