- Exciting opportunity to join a fast growing Financial Services firm
- Oppoirtunity for a client facing role and Project Management
About Our Client
The client have offices in the UK and Europe and have been gradually increasing their team size due growth of their client portfolio and a successful year.
The key duties for this candidate will be split between Office Management and executive level assistance, with the following tasks:
- Supporting up to 6 London based partners with daily duties - diary, inbox management, travel
- Research packs and presentation formatting
- HR (recruitment support, Onboarding, Holiday/ sickness tracing)
- Finance (expenses, invoicing)
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will need to have experience in Financial Services with exposure to working in a FCA regulated environment. Ideally Private Equity or Asset Management.
The candidate will have worked in a busy team with some office management exposure to support the running of a busy office, be able to manage a busy schedule and have exposure to protect management.
What's on Offer
This Office Manager will provide the right candidate an opportunity to really develop their career and take on an exciting challenge. It will all the candidate the ability to utilise their knowledge of running an office in a Financial Services setting and join a team that will offer collaboration, growth and development!
The salary will start from £40k and has a fantastic package!