Working in a varied job role.
Working in a small team, and at a global business that is growing.
About Our Client
The client is a busy business in the retail industry, supplying Steel products to customers and offer in house bespoke solutions. The Office Manager will ideally come from either an Office Management or Senior Administration background and will want to get involved with many departments on a day to day basis to ensure efficient running of the office.
The responsibilities of the Office Manager will be; Supporting the sales and dispatch office, working alongside the MD and with the CFO to ensure the smooth functioning of the business across two UK sites. Dealing with the day to day operation issues of the business, finding solutions to any office base issues that need improvements, taking part in meetings discussing stock and pricing queries, reporting and budgeting on a weekly and monthly basis.
The Successful Applicant
The Office Manager will have/be -
- Office Manager or Senior Administrator experience for a minimum of 2 years
- Commercially minded administrator
- Worked in technical/sales environment will prove helpful
- Strong MS Office Skills
- Keen eye for details
- Logical Approach
- Confident telephone manner
- Confident in liaising with clients and suppliers
- Proficient with working with numbers
What's on Offer
The Office Manager will receive -
- New role in a growing global business
- Fast track start date
- Monday to Friday working hours
- Company benefits and perks