- Edinburgh city centre
About Our Client
A hugely exciting client
Managing the admin team and setting their priorities, as well as managing the general administration of the Studio.
* Oversee special projects and provide project focused support to the Studio Operations Director, Directors and Senior Management
* Develop, review and implement studio operations & admin systems, policies and procedures.
* Coordination of external and internal Company events and Employee Activities.
* Work closely with the Workplace Services (Facilities), HR, IT & Finance teams in the day-to-day running of the Studio, supporting staff welfare initiatives and maintaining a safe and secure work environment.
* Ensure health & safety regulations are followed including keeping policies and documentation up to date.
Manage and develop vendor/supplier relationships.
* Manage procurement of supplies and furniture ensuring that costs are appropriately managed.
* Prepare reports, documents and oversee filling and record management.
The Successful Applicant
Bachelor's degree in Business Administration/Management or equivalent
* Minimum 5+ years' experience in Admin or related field.
* Minimum 3+ years' experience in a Management role.
* Excellent understanding of current safety legislation and best practice.
What's on Offer
A hugely competitive salary and excellent benefits