Nights Warehouse Shift Operations Manager
Leading UK 3PL Business
Full Site Responsibility - 4 On 4 Off Shift Pattern 22:00 - 06:00
About Our Client
Michael Page Logistics have exclusively partnered with a leading UK 3PL business in their search for a Nights Warehouse Shift Operations Manager to run their distribution facility based in Alfreton, Derbyshire.
This business and its customers on site continue to go from strength to strength, recognised as a market leader, the organisation have navigated their way through the pandemic well with demand and revenue streams remaining high.
The role of the Nights Warehouse Shift Operations Manager will:
- Report to the General Manager.
- Be responsible for the Distribution facility totalling 150,000+ sq. ft.
- Be responsible for the sites headcount, 2 direct reports per shift and up to 40 indirect reports.
- Manage inbound, pick and dispatch operation across the Night shift.
- Be responsible for the Health & Safety processes and standards on site.
- Act as an interface with key stakeholders throughout the business.
- Be required to manage to Warehousing & Logistics labour budget spend.
- Act as the lead figure for inventory management within the business operations (Warehousing & Manufacturing).
- Be responsible for the sites performance management and people development programmes.
The working pattern for this position will be:
4 On 4 Off
22:00 - 06:00
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for the Nights Warehouse Shift Operations Manager role will have the following skills and experiences:
- A Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain background.
- A minimum of 3+ years Warehousing & Logistics management experience.
- Have managed in excess of 40+ heads indirectly previously.
- Experience in 3PL / Food / FMCG environments will be considered advantageous.
- IOSH and NEBOSH qualifications - Advantageous.
- Have experience of LEAN methodologies.
- Experience on managing budgets up to £500,000 per year.
- Have good written and verbal communication skills.
- Be results driven.
- Be commutable to Alfreton, Derbyshire.
What's on Offer
This role will offer a competitive salary and benefits package including:
- Salary - £42,500 to £47,500
- Bonus - 10% (Based on both company and personal performance)
- Holiday Package.
- Pension Holidays.
- Additional company benefits.