NHS Project Support Officer
6 month temporary role
Working on an exciting transformation project in the NHS
About Our Client
An NHS organisation that works in partnership with a number of health organisations in the local area is looking to recruit an NHS Project Support Officer in London.
NHS Project Support Officer:
- Secretariat support to project meetings including minute taking, room booking, agenda setting, follow ups and action points.
- Preparing reports on project time lines, progress, budgets and risks.
- Coordination of project team diaries
- Updating website and communications for the project
- Organising events and workshops
The Successful Applicant
The successful NHS Project Support Officer will have experience in managing busy diaries and coordinating meetings across multiple sites. Project administration/NHS project officer experience would be beneficial, the priority is for candidates to demonstrate their ability to use initiative and deal with high volume workloads. Ideally candidates would have experience in NHS or experience liaising with Public Sector stakeholders.
What's on Offer
A competitive hourly rate dependent on experience. Candidates can go PAYE or through an Umbrella company.