NHS Programme finance analyst
Our client is seeking a project finance analyst
For an immediate start role based in London
About Our Client
The client is a leading organisation, the candidate will work in the asset management directorate.
The key responsibilities for the NHS Programme Management Finance Analyst role include:
- Produce financial reports
- Produce projections and analysis for capital schemes
- Defining and deploying project delivery methodology
- Analysing Capital schemes from business case through to conversion to fixed assets on the balance sheet
- Providing advice on all aspects of Capital
- Ensuring that projects adhere to Capital budgets, forecasts, spends and adjustments
- Collating project data
- Analysing finance data
- Project management administration
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate must have the following experience:
- writing reports and project update documents
- Studying a finance qualification
- Experience of working in a Programme Management Organisation
- Managing financial processes
Must be immediately available and able to commit to a three month contract.
What's on Offer
The role will offer a three month contract to start immediately with a good opportunity for long term extension and growth in a leading organisation.