NHS Maintenance electrician
Exciting new temp role for an electrician, which wishes an immediate start.
The role is the NHS public healthcare.
About Our Client
This is a hospital in the NHS public health care.
Your key responsibilities will be:
* Undertaking vast amount of tasks in planned and reactive maintenance.
* Install and maintenance.
* Having some sort of knowledge in testing and inspection.
- Working within a team.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be:
- Someone who can start immediately.
- Someone who has an NVQ level 3 or C&G LV 3
- Someone who has a 17th edition
- Someone who ideally has a 2391 testing and inspection (not crucial)
- Willing to liaise with the client to ensure the efficiency of work.
- Agile in the way you work.
What's on Offer
This role is an exciting placement, which is desired by most electricians due to the prestigious company, and its external benefits.