- Fantastic Opportunity
- Great Team Atmosphere
About Our Client
You will be working for a well known NHS Trust
You'll be working in London offices and the key responsibilities of the role are:
- To process staff and supplier payments on time and in accordance with appropriate SLAs and responding to supplier queries.
- Assist in maintaining a file of all current contracts and invoices.
- Validate staff expenses and act as a contact point for expenses/PO queries from staff.
- Complete invoice validation and entry.
- Set up of BACs runs and cheque payments.
- Monitoring and reconciliation of aged creditors.
- Complete bank and cash reconciliations.
- Maintain petty cash.
- Support in the administration of relevant finance systems, for example setting up new users, new suppliers and vendors.
- Assist in migration of finance team documents into Sharepoint system; and
- Provide ad hoc analysis as required.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have previous experience in a similar role and experience working within the NHS
What's on Offer
You will receive an attractive hourly rate