Neighbourhood Services Manager
Opportunity to work with a leading Housing Association
Do you have a passion for providing an excellent Housing Management Service?
About Our Client
A leading Housing Association is seeking an experienced Housing individual to provide a Tenancy and Property management service to a Housing portfolio.
The key responsibilities:
- Manage a Housing portfolio in Sussex, providing a high-level Housing Management service.
- Conduct regular estate inspections and monitor the neighbourhood service, ensuring all is maintained to an a high standard.
- Handle leasehold and tenancy related enquiries in accordance with our contractual requirements and service standards.
- To ensure an effective response to ASB and other tenancy breaches, taking appropriate speedy enforcement action as necessary including court attendance.
- To sign-up new tenants and shared owners ensuring void turnaround times are minimised.
- Ensure that vulnerable residents are signposted to key agencies. Provide appropriate support in our capacity as landlord.
- Enforce arrears recovery policy and procedure including proactive discussions with residents, pre-court visits and eviction attendance.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate:
- Solid experience in Housing Management.
- Experience in Property and Tenancy Management.
- Experience resolving Anti-Social Behaviour cases.
- Excellent communication skills.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will be welcomed into the Neighbourhood Services team within a leading Housing Association. This is a permanent contract, offering an annum salary up to £32,000 plus a car allowance.