Immediate Start in West End
Temp to Perm Opportunity
About Our Client
A forward thinking, newly launched ALMO who looks after the social housing stock for a leading London borough.
You will be responsible for answering enquires from residents and other internal and external providers regarding Maintenance repair or Housing Management issues so experience in delivering excellent customer service in a demanding environment is essential.
The main duties of the role include:
- To effectively handle customer enquiries received either by telephone or online and process the associated tasks whilst providing an excellent customer service experience.
- To ensure all issues are resolved using processes and procedures so the enquiry is managed until completed in order to minimise any need for additional customer effort.
The Successful Applicant
- Experienced in delivering excellent customer service in a demanding environment, preferably with Housing and maintenance repair sector experience.
- Call centre experience preferred
- Excellent telephone communications and influencing skills
- Able to work as part of a team delivering in a fast paced, target driven environment
- Excellent PC skills - competent user of Microsoft suite and demonstrable experience in a work based environment
- Adaptable to fast paced change
- To be able to demonstrate a methodical approach to work, with sound organisational skills, within a team environment but also an ability to work on your own
What's on Offer
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Neighbourhood Advisor to join a newly launched ALMO on a temp to perm basis. The successful candidate will enjoy a Monday - Friday working week, and be an integral member of the neighbourhood team. The role is paying £14-£15/ hour PAYE as a starting salary.