- A leading charity providing support to veterans
- Is looking to recruit a training coordinator to join their membership team
About Our Client
Leading charity providing support to members and veterans and their families.
Training Delivery and Design
* Support the development and delivery of Membership learning plans in accordance with the organisational learning and development strategy.
* Develop and maintain a central plan and calendar of all Membership learning activities, ensuring that any changes are approved by key stakeholders.
* Coordinate the delivery of central learning activities, ensuring they are linked and consistent, and monitor their performance.
* Gather and analyse learning data and feedback, producing accurate reports to: o help shape the direction of learning activities. o improve learning experience. o help achieve departmental and organisational objectives.
* Co-ordinate the design of consistent and user-friendly membership training materials, online and hard copy to improve membership learning experience.
* Work closely with Membership Training Officers on the development of resources to promote best practice, guidance, and advice.
*Conduct benchmarking activities of learning materials used by other organisations and make evidenced recommendations to improve Membership learning resources.
* Process training expenses and invoices, working with Finance where necessary, and resolving any queries in a timely manner.
Digital Learning System
* Co-ordinate the Learning Management System (LMS) administration functions including the set-up of user accounts, security permissions, learning profiles and notifications to ensure that appropriate learning is delivered to the target audience.
Co-ordinate the LMS daily maintenance; providing system user support, answering queries, and resolving any issues that may arise.
* Work with Marketing, the Membership Council Representative for Training and Membership Administration Manager on the coordination of any learning and training promotional activities to the membership.
* Assess system user licences ensuring correct access is provided based on user requirements and the number of licences in use remain within monthly quotas.
* Monitor usage of learning systems, produce system reports and analyse user feedback to make recommendations on required improvements, ensuring the systems operate efficiently and deliver positive user experience.
* In consultation with the Membership Administration Manager, analyse and recommend best practice solutions to any LMS requests or related issues.
* Liaise with other departments, across the organisation to ensure that membership learning portfolio supports the organisational requirements and objectives. It is expected that there will be close dialogue (co-creation) with the L&OD department on the design, specification, processes and quality assurance of new content and material.
* Working with the Membership Administration Manager, Marketing and the Membership Communications Officer, co-ordinate the learning communications plan, ensuring that stakeholders are well informed and kept up to date with any changes that might affect them.
* Working with the Membership Council Representative for Training to co-ordinate the network of County Training Officers as well as the design and delivery of events aimed at County Training Officers.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have previous experience of having worked with digital learning management systems as well as having strong communication and interpersonal skills.
A good level of Excel is also required.
What's on Offer
This a permanent role paying between £20,700 to £23,000 plus £4,452 London Allowance.
The organisation are mostly working from home for the time being but will be adopting a hybrid model from September so travel to their offices will be expected from September.