Great team enviroment
Immediate start available
About Our Client
They are a close knit and welcoming team who look after a large number of patients
Every day will be different, and here is just a snap shot of some of the duties you will undertake.
- Providing reception service to both patients and visitors
- Deal with all general enquiries, explain procedures and make new and follow-up appointments.
- Explain practice arrangements and formal requirements to new patients and those seeking temporary cover, and ensure procedures are completed
- Receive and make telephone calls as required. Divert calls and take messages, ensuring accuracy of detail and prompt appropriate delivery.
- Enter requests for home visits onto the home visit screen,
- Action repeat prescription requests
- Advise patients of relevant charges for private services, and direct to the appropriate manager to accept payment and issue receipts
- Enter patient information on to the computer as required.
- Open up premises at the start of the day when first to arrive, and make all necessary preparations to receive patients.
The Successful Applicant
You will already have experience of working within a medical GP practice, and have strong customer service skills.
You will be comfortable with your knowledge of administrative processes within a GP practice, and be looking for a long term and stable position.
What's on Offer
- Full time hours
- Great team environment
- On site parking