M&E Maintenance Engineer
Based in High Wycombe
Mechanical bias facilities maintenance engineer
About Our Client
Our client is a market leading Facilities Management, Property and Housing business offering services across the UK.
The M&E Maintenance Engineer in High Wycombe will carry out a range of maintenance tasks in accordance with the appropriate policy, specifications and HSE regulations in the delivery of:
- Plumbing & Heating PPM and Reactive maintenance
- Air Conditioning - Pumps, Valves, Fan Coil maintenance
- Fabric Maintenance
- Detailed understanding and control of the CAFM system
- Role to include AP duties as required by the contact.
- Liaise with staff as and when required during the coordination of planned and reactive activities.
- Participate in the on call rota
The Successful Applicant
The M&E Maintenance Engineer will have Mechanical qualifications in any of the below:
- City and Guilds
- NVQ level 2 (minimum)
- HND or HNC
Good Listener, willing to learn, helpful, self motivated are all qualities we are looking for to work in a team of 4 M&E Maintenance engineers.
What's on Offer
On call Rota paid
Contracted to 40 hours per week Monday to Friday
Career Progression available