M&E Lead Engineer
South East London
Temp to Perm Vacancy
About Our Client
Leading Service provider, HMP contract
- Reporting to the Facilities Manager
- Undertake mechanical/electrical work, ensuring work is carried out and completed in compliance with the contract specification and to client satisfaction
- Assist in supervising mechanical/electrical/building trade staff and specialist contractors
- Plan work for trade staff/contract labour/ trade staff/contractors
- To monitor staff performance, time-keeping and sickness in accordance with Company Policy, ensuring satisfactory output and high standard of work
- To be competent in completing Risk Assessments and Method Statements
- Servicing and maintenance activities for mechanical and electrical.
- Ensuring operational activities complies to H&S requirements.
- Be responsible for stock control and ordering of materials
The Successful Applicant
- Must be able to demonstrate the relevant skills for the role in interview.
- Must have relevant experience.
- Must be qualified in either electrical or mechanical Maintenance and come form a maintenance background.
- Must be available to interview ans start immediately.
- Will be trained to at least to C&G levels (Electrical parts 1, 2 & 3) or Mechanical equivalent
What's on Offer
- Temp to perm opportunity
- Competitive rates