M&E Engineer (Building Maintenance) NHS Hospitals
Temp To Perm Role
Leading FM Organisation
About Our Client
Working in an NHS site, on behalf of one of the Market Leader's in FM, my client provides hard and soft services to respected organisations around the world.
Duties will Include :
- PPM & Reactive Maintenance
- Fire alarm test, changing bulbs valves ect./ AHU'S FCU'S Pumps, boilers, AC units, HVAC
- Some fabric and mechanical assistance as and when.
- other Adhoc duties.
- Completing compliance paperwork and job completion forms.
- Assisting senior members of staff and attending to Clients needs.
The Successful Applicant
The successful person must have the following
- Level 3 C&G/ NVQ Electrical or Mechanical qualification
- 17th/18th Edition if electrical
- Minimum 5 years experience in Maintenance
- previous experience in a relevant role.
- Experience working in a Bank or other form of Critical contract preferred but not essential.
- Can be of Any bias but confident in both Electrical and Mechanical Maintenance.
- Must be immediately available.
- Able to work flexible hours
What's on Offer
- competitive temp rate and salary
- can start Immediately