- An opportunity to join a growing business with huge development opportuniites
- Great team culture and home working available
About Our Client
ORCHA are one of the UK's fastest growing Digital Health organisations. We operate the world's largest digital health assessment platform and library and have a suite of exciting products and services that are all geared towards getting more people using and benefiting from great health and care related Apps.
It's fair to say we are crazy about health Apps. Digital health is rapidly emerging as the major new frontier in healthcare delivery globally and we are at the forefront of this fast moving and exhilarating environment.
Based in the Northwest of the UK we are rapidly growing across the whole of the UK, Europe and beyond.
The ORCHA team speaks at conferences around the world every day of the week - in person and virtually. You will secure speaking slots and manage the team's schedule and presentations to ensure this programme runs smoothly. ORCHA also has a successful series of innovation zones at conferences around the world. With the support of an experienced team, you will help manage the activities needed to ensure they are a success.
Daily duties will include :
- Assisting the marketing and communications team in the delivery of projects and campaigns in line with the marketing strategy to help reach company goals and objectives.
- Securing speaker slots at healthcare and technology conferences.
- Developing compelling content for the team's presentations.
- Managing the busy speaker schedule for our exec team.
- Running ORCHA webinars.
- Supporting the social media manager by supplying compelling copy and visuals for the conferences.
- Research and create a plan for the best conferences we should exhibit at.
- Project managing our events, liaising with conference organisers and technology companies who will be featuring on our stand.
- Tracking the impact and ROI of events.
The Successful Applicant
This is the perfect role for you if you love a busy and varied role where your ability to organise and juggle multiple tasks is your key to success
In addition, you will have exceptional communication skills, and be able to develop and maintain excellent relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
What's on Offer
- Flexible office / home working
- Opportunity to develop a long term career
- Onsite parking for those office days
- Attractive additional benefits including your birthday holiday off