Manufacturing Operations Assistant
Fantastic opportunity to join an established & growing business in Hertfordshire
Permanent role - candidates must have Manufacturing background
About Our Client
Lintbells every day mission is to make sure that pets enjoy an active life, for life.
We are the experts in dog mobility with the UK's No.1 joint supplement YuMOVE treating over 1 million dogs a day.
We are notoriously ambitious and operate a fast-paced business. Our track record demonstrates that over the last 3 years to December 2019 sales have doubled and in 2020, despite COVID19, sales have continued to grow at over 40% p.a.
Lintbells are on a journey, to be the most trusted dog mobility brand in the world, that takes focus, dedication.
- We are bold and make brave decisions and we lead the pack
- We are the architects of our future, we're strategic, focused and optimistic.
- We deliver with pride and we all take full ownership in the part we play in the business.
- We keep moving and striving for improvement is in our DNA
- We invest time and trust in building long-term, meaningful relationships
- We understand first-hand the connection between an owner and pet, and it's our duty to make those moments happen for longer.
As a Manufacturing Operations Assistant your key responsibilities will be:
- Raising Purchase Orders for raw materials, packaging and consumable purchasing
- Booking in Purchase Orders on Sage for raw materials, packaging and consumable purchasing
- Responsible for Sage system housekeeping including close work orders and update bill of materials as required
- Management and auditing of all the barcodes for all product SKUs
- Support with stock transfers; creating the deliver notes, booking in all Goods in, transferring packaging and raw materials between warehousing
- Support with complete Work Orders; manage production plan deliveries, ensure the PO is present and ensuring the invoice is correct before passing on for approval.
- Support with the management of the Operations inbox
- Management of the product master data from the manufacturers for new products
The Successful Applicant
- You have proven experience with working within a fast-paced growing Operations team specifically within a manufacturing environment
- Experience with using Sage 200 and strong Excel skills
- Strong communication skills and the ability to manage upwards
- You drive to make things happen, using initiative and logic like a true 'self-starter'
- You demonstrate strong attention to detail and analytical skills
- You are a team player - we're a close-knit team!
- You have outstanding planning and time management skills and able to prioritize workload
- You are enthusiastic and have a genuine love for pets.
- Live locally to Stevenage and be a car driver
What's on Offer
- Performance-related bonus up to 10%
- Perkbox Membership
- Penson (4% matched contribution)
- Private Health Insurance