Mandarin Speaking Trainee Accounts Roles
My southampton is looking for Manadarin Speaking Trainee Accounts staff.
Excellent salary and benefits package to the successful candidate.
About Our Client
Growing at an incredible rate, my client are a large professional services business based in Southampton. Based in stunning offices, that are close to the centre of Southampton and also Southampton Central station.
Purpose of role:
To provide clients with a comprehensive range of expertise - from providing practical guidance on cross-border transactions, making sure that they are fully compliant and assisting on their and tax advisory services.
- To provide consultancy and VAT advisory services at the highest standard, this includes the following aspects:
- Advising clients which tax office to make payments to.
- Filing VAT returns in a timely manner, ensuring accuracy, and not incurring penalties.
- Reminding clients proactively in terms of outstanding returns.
- Ensuring that European filings, EC Sales and Intrastat reporting are in place where or if required.
- Review thresholds in place in each country and notify European offices of such data.
- Managing client's accounts in co-ordination with the Credit Control Department.
- Notifying clients when the account is due for payment and chasing them when the account is overdue. Inform clients of potential VAT penalties within all Countries.
- Corresponding with clients in relation to tax authorities in Europe.
- Liaise with European offices, ensure VAT queries are raised in a timely manner.
- Report to the Senior Team with regards to VAT filing, with the expectation of doing 90% of returns
- Providing added value services and comprehensive solutions such as auditing tax legislation in Europe.
- Collaborate with the team in a positive manner.
- Managing and reducing client debt in their portfolio and being proactive for placing accounts on HOLD until payment received.
- Actively connecting with Managers and Directors to suggest any contributions to improve procedures.
The Successful Applicant
The right candidate MUST be fluent in Mandarin.
Whilst accounts experience is ideal, it is not a necessity. The company will equally look at bright individuals who want to pursue a career in finance, but of course must be fluent in Mandarin.
What's on Offer
An excellent salary and benefits package is available to the successful candidate.