Managing Consultant- Supply Chain and Purchasing
FTSE 250 training and development with excellent career progression
Uncapped earnings and excellent benefits
About Our Client
Michael Page Supply Chain & Direct Procurement in London are looking to expand the size of their Central London permanent team with an experienced recruiter who can strongly support the manager and act as their number 2.
You will have the best in class tools, training and technology to assist you in developing your business, supported by ongoing learning and development from internal and external providers to help you build on your skills and grow your career.
You will work in a team environment, with both individual and team targets. A combination proven of recruiting, account development and account management skills are required.
- Creating new client business, whilst developing MP P&SC current candidate and client base.
- Develops a client contact strategy & conducts business development calls
- Organises meetings and attends pitches with prospective clients
- Managing multiple job campaigns for a number of key clients
- Manages the entire recruitment process from presenting and speaking suitable candidates through the interview to offer stages
- Networks in industry, sector, specialism to further enhance their expertise in their market
- Identifies and attracts potential candidates using sourcing tools, including social media, networking, referrals and advertising
- Interviews candidates to understand their requirements and gain valuable market information
- Briefs candidates to ensure they are fully prepared before the interview process and secures comprehensive feedback
We are an output focused and team business and it is by no means an easy job. However, with the right tools which we will provide, along with a drive to succeed, the career can be exceptionally rewarding.
The Successful Applicant
- A proven track record of delivering £200,000 + a year in revenue.
- Experience recruiting in either logistics, supply chain or procurement
- Commercial business development and customer engagement activities
- Activity & productivity targets
What's on Offer
- World class training and support from the directors
- Target set for managerial positions within the team
- A team of 2 people to manage from the start
Closing date is the 02/08/2019