- Management Accountant - Crawley
- Salary - Circa £38,000
About Our Client
Our client, a large and well established business based in Crawley are looking for a Management Accountant to join their Accountancy team on a contract basis.
Role Expectations and Responsibilities
- Enter journals for management accounting adjustments to the general ledger and keep control of relevant accruals and prepayments.
- Ensure financial control is maintained throughout the period-end close. Ensure month end close and report production deadlines are met (individual and team goals)
- Production of business unit management accounts and budget-holder reports
- Pro-activity to change status quo and challenge processes.
- Passionate about Continuous Improvement.
- Analytical. Needs to translate data into user friendly information (both financial and non financial) Excellent Excel skills absolutely essential.
- Experience manipulating large amounts of data.
- Ensure accounts are prepared accurately and in line with current group accounting requirements
- Assist in the co-ordination of non-financial information for analysis
- Provide proactive management information to Financial Planning & Analysis team.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by providing efficient and well informed service.
- Assisting the Management Accounts Manager and colleagues on ad hoc tasks as and when required
The Successful Applicant
The successful will have Management Accountants experience, as well as some off the above. And be immediately available.
What's on Offer
Salary £32,000 - £40,000