- Part Qualified Candidate required to join exciting company
- Management Accounts knowledge
About Our Client
A well recognised organisation with key finance offices based in Staffordshire.
As a Management Accountant, you will be reporting into the Finance Director, responsible for the production of Monthly Management Accounts and analysis.
Duties will include, however aren't limited too: manual sales invoicing, weekly debt reports, VAT returns and reconciliations, inter company reconciliations, monthly / quarterly VAT calculation and reporting, month end, bank reconciliations and ad hoc duties as required.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- Be studying towards ACCA/CIMA - Essential
- Have recent knowledge of working in a similar role - Essential
- Have strong IT skills, particularly MS Excel - Essential
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills - Essential
What's on Offer
Highly Competitive Salary + Onsite Parking + Pension Plan + Study Package + Excellent Progression