- Do you have experience with reconciliations, journals, and accruals?
- Do you have knowledge of a variety of computerised accounting systems?
About Our Client
A well-renowned UK organisation with a large finance team and significant opportunities for growth and development.
- Undertake any management accounting and reporting activities allocated by, and in support of the work of, the Financial Planning & Analysis Manager or Finance Business Partners.
- Maintain accounting records, including accruals, prepayments, journals, reconciliations, etc, etc. verifying integrity of data.
- Compile and circulate regular management accounts reports.
- Support the quarterly and annual budgeting and forecasting process.
- Oversee Branch accounting.
- Manage and support headcount reporting in collaboration with HR.
- Monitor SRRs against budgets
- Process payments.
- Lead or participate in ad hoc projects.
The Successful Applicant
- Educational requirement to A Level standard.
- Qualified (or at least working towards qualification) with one of the recognised CCAB accounting bodies, or able to demonstrate sufficient experience to negate this requirement
- Ability to work with a relatively low level of supervision.
- Able to prioritise conflicting demands, setting timetables, managing workloads to ensuring deadlines are met.
- Ability to problem solve.
- Ability to see past complexity to underlying principles.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Dealing with external parties.
- Ability to communicate complex technical issues to the layman.
What's on Offer
- Flexible working
- In depth training
- Study support