About Our Client
The client is a leading tax, accountancy and business advisory firm founded on personal integrity and technical expertise. Their partner-led approach ensures that our clients receive an excellent service from a team of high-quality people who combine technical expertise with personal integrity. Their ethos is reflected in the way that we work with our clients, taking the time to understand their business and invest in the relationship to ensure that we can provide the best advice possible. We want success for our people, our clients and for our business.
The successful Management Account will be responsible for the following:
- Oversee a portfolio of clients and businesses
- Organising client records and completing accurate management accounts
- VAT returns and FCA regulatory filings
- Prepare monthly or quarterly management accounts for a large portfolio of clients across various sectors
The Successful Applicant
The successful Management Accountant will possess the following:
- Strong experience of working within practice and have exposure to the essential elements of client service and delivery
- An accountancy qualification such as ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Experience in a similar role
What's on Offer
The successful Management Accountant will benefit from the following:
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Flexible hours of work
- Life Assurance - 4 x times salary
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Employee Benefits Portal - Cashback and vouchers on everyday purchases.
- Extensive Learning & Development Opportunities - Continuous development and support not only for your professional qualifications but also for your personal goals and aspirations.
- Opportunity to attend social events
- Career Coaching
- Enhanced Parental + Family leave