- Competitive Salary
- Benefits Package
About Our Client
The client are a solutions business who have a number of sites across Hertfordshire. Reporting into the Finance Director you will support the monthly management account process, ensure a high level of reporting as well as leading the quarterly board report.
- Complete the month end close by WD10 for each entity and consolidation - ensuring all accruals, prepayments , WIP calculations and postings are accurate, on both department and entity level.
- Provide insightful commentary and analysis on variance to budget
- Monitor KPI's, highlighting trends and analysing causes of unexpected variances
- Maintain monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Manage the Fixed Asset register and auditing of Fixed Assets
- Support the product costing process
- Identifying and implementing process improvements
- Support the finance team and other departments as required in adhoc projects
- Support the preparation of annual budgets and quarterly forecasts
- Support ERP implementation
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will live within commutable distance to the client offices for full-time work. You will be an experienced and part-qualified Management accountant, experience of multi-site and advanced excel is desired.
What's on Offer
On offer to the successful candidate is a permanent, full-time and exciting opportunity to join a growing and fast-paced business with excellent training and a supportive leadership team.