- Opportunity to join a very well established Hospitality Company in London
- £35-40,000, hybrid working with one day a week in their City office
About Our Client
My Client are a well established Leisure and Hospitality Company who are looking for a Management Accountant to join their office in the City of London.
The Management Accountant will be responsible for:
- Determine month end timetable for all contributors to ensure Group reporting deadlines are met
- Produce monthly P & L including commentary on all material variances.
- Prepare and process month end journals/reclassifications.
- Upload and submission of the monthly Hyperion management accounts.
- Ability to analyse accounts and understand activity within the month.
- Perform reconciliations from the general ledger to the management accounts
The Successful Applicant
The successful Management Accountant will have:
- Part qualified CIMA, ACCA, ACA as a minimum
- Double entry bookkeeping knowledge is essential in this role
- Strong working knowledge of Excel
- Experience of Hyperion is beneficial but not essential
What's on Offer
- £35,000 - £40,000
- Study Support
- Hybrid Working