- Management Accountant - Preston
- Specialist Manufacturing firm.
About Our Client
My client is a national, highly successful FMCG brand.
- Producing the management accounts for the relevant brand in accordance to the reporting timetable.
- Ensure that balance sheet reconciliations are prepared on a monthly basis, and that all balances are correct and differences investigated.
- To become the main point of contact for Ops managers for financial support and queries on P&Ls.
- Variance and trend analysis by site, by brand.
- Production and posting of key journals including accruals, prepayments, accrued and deferred income.
- Support the commercial finance team with information and performance analysis to assist decision making for local teams.
- Assist in budgeting and forecasting process.
The Successful Applicant
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel.
- Ability to adapt and respond to changing priorities
- ACCA/CIMA PQ/QBE
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will receive a salary circa £40k with excellent company benefits package.