- Immediate Start! Interim Contract
- Fantastic Business
About Our Client
My client is a large and successful organisation based near Junction 15A, they have an immediate requirement to recruit a professional part-qualified or QBE Management Accountant into the team.
Responsibilities for the role include, but are not limited to:
Full management accounts preparation including:
- Full P&L, with supporting balance sheet reconciliations
- Review and investigation of all variances to budget including discussions with the Manager and Regional Manager
- Presenting the management accounts to the CFO for review
- Production of SOX control evidence
The Successful Applicant
You should be Part-Qualified or QBE to have the right skill-set for my client.
The successful candidate should be a proactive individual, willing to challenge the operations team and take ownership for improving the financial performance.
Experience of improving systems and processes, with consideration for the impact this has on the operation.
You should be accurate, diligent and able to stick to strict deadlines are essential traits required to ensure we meet our reporting requirements.
What's on Offer
- Interim contract - potential permanent position for the right candidate
- Competitive role
- Free on-site parking
Please note, this position is office based 5 days per week in Northampton. Please only apply if you are happy to travel into offices 5 days per week.
Apply now to avoid disappointment!