- Competitive Salary
- Benefits Package
About Our Client
The client, a market leader and global logistics business who have grown exponentially over the past decade are recruiting for a Management Accountant to join them for this permanent and full-time office based opportunity. You will be responsible for producing the month-end accounts including commentary and analysis.
* Responsible for producing weekly costing's for all customer contracts at site and across other sites.
* Responsible for submitting weekly costing's and KPI information to customers and Head Office.
* Produce monthly management accounts for the site.
* Investigate and explain variances in the management accounts.
* Produce monthly review pack of financial and operational management information for discussion with customers at review meetings.
* Produce annual budgets and periodic reforecasts for a number of profit centres.
* Invoice and Credit Control customers and update the Company cash forecast.
* Deal with site suppliers including self-billing subcontract hauliers on a weekly basis.
* Numerous ad-hoc reports and project tasks as required from the Operations Manager and Commercial Accounting Manager.
* Responsibility for managing a small finance and administration team based at site.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be available to commute to the client offices in Hoddesdon for this full-time and office based position. You will be technically astute and able to produce reports and receive a competitive salary and join a household name in their field.
What's on Offer
On offer to the successful candidate is a full-time, permanent and exciting opportunity to work for a global business where you will have an excellent opportunities to progress as well as study support to help facilitate your career progression.