- Based in central Bristol, hybrid working available. £35,000 - £40,000
- Management Accountant role, permanent position
About Our Client
Our client is currently recruiting for a Management Accountant, the role has the potential to evolve over time and take on increasing responsibility as systems become more efficient.
They are based in central Bristol and offer hybrid working.
The Management Accountant will be responsible for the following;
- Assist in preparing monthly reports and analysis for the Group's strategic partners in accordance with strict timelines.
- Produce allocation schedules of key expense items
- Provide financial input into strategic, tactical and operational business cases and plans.
- Participation and support in the creation of budgets and forecasts for the company and group companies.
- Assist non finance staff with strategy and planning surrounding financial information.
- Responsible for timely delivery of key analysis reports provided to the business
- Undertake ad hoc analysis and special projects as required.
- Providing first review and commentary for strategic partner management accounts.
- Regularly liaising with the transactional processing team, ensuring integrity of the accounts and suggesting improvements.
- Liaising with divisional management where necessary to provide more insight.
- Any other tasks as reasonably required by the Head of Finance.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have a proven track record as a Management Accountant and will be studying towards a professional accountancy qualification (ACCA/CIMA)
What's on Offer
A salary f between £35,000 and £40,000 is on offer depending on experience