- Experience with Month End
- Studying AAT/ CIMA/ ACCA
About Our Client
My client is a globally renowned Management consultancy firm with excellent growth potential.
The key responsibilities for this Management Accountant role based in West London are:
- Responsible for managing and processing the Accounts Payable and Receivables ledgers, ensuring appropriate up to date approvals, dealing with queries, chasing debt, completing reconciliations, ensuring correct coding, and making timely payments
- Processing intercompany transactions and completing monthly intercompany reconciliations
- Upkeep of cashflow forecasts
- Maintaining the fixed asset ledger, applying correct depreciation methods, completing reconciliations, writing off assets as appropriate. Regular communication with departments is necessary to support correct allocations of assets.
- Managing the employee expenses process, checking and paying expense as well as chasing overdue expenses
- Completing quarterly VAT returns
- Completing weekly bank reconciliations
- Production of month end analysis reports
- Support in production of tax computations
- Support in the production of statutory accounts
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Managing and processing the monthly prepayments and accruals
- Automating and improving finance processes, using our systems functionality
Support the finance team with ad hoc tasks
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have prior experience with transactional and Month End duties, they will be studying and looking for a challenging new opportunity!
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to secure a varied and exciting permanent Management Accountant role with study support and a competitive package.