- A great opportunity to join a well established business
- Free parking and additional benefits
About Our Client
This client is part of the food industry, based in Cardiff. They are a very successful business with a turnover of £50 million.
- Review of monthly management accounts across all group companies.
- Analysis of store P&L's and investigation of variances versus budget.
- Assist with preparation of annual budget for all group companies.
- Trend analysis of store financial information.
- Food cost and labour cost analysis and reporting.
- Assist with preparation of business reforecasting as appropriate.
- Preparation of rolling weekly order count and sales forecasting for all business units.
- Review and analysis of weekly store sales /order count versus forecast.
- Support Marketing team with sales pricing information and structures.
- Product sales analysis and reporting.
- Assist in preparation of P&L forecasts for on-boarding of potential new franchise businesses and brands.
- Assist with month end accounts preparation if required.
- Ad-hoc investigation into various key business cost drivers.
- Monitor and communicate operational changes from DPG plc and other key suppliers (e.g. order count food cost rebate scheme).
- Assist the Finance Team with any other ad hoc work as and when required.
The Successful Applicant
- AAT qualified (minimum).
- Previous experience of working in a busy finance environment.
- Be adaptable and able to work under your own initiative.
- The ability to build strong working relationships.
- Good working knowledge of Excel.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- On-site free parking
- Discount on food
- Additional benefits
Quote job ref
+44 2920 642 046