- Well-established long running organisation within the not for profit sector
- Initial contract for 6 months with the potential to go permanent
About Our Client
My client is a well established organisation within the not for profit and charities sector based in Leicester who have an immediate requirement to strengthen their team by bringing in a Management Accountant on a contract basis
The role will include a number of key responsibilities including:
- Month end preparation and reporting of the management accounts
- Period end duties and audit preparation
- Budgeting, forecasting and variance analysis with commentary
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Cash flow forecasting
- Ad hoc accounting projects and administration
The Successful Applicant
the successful Management Accountant candidate will have previous commercial exposure in management accounting, reporting, forecasting and reconciliation work.
You will also need to possess exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal with the ability to present financial data to senior management with commentary in a structured manner.
You will also need to be either part qualified in ACCA or CIMA, or QBE in order to have the right skill set for my client.
Excellent career development, study support, car parking, commercial accounting exposure
What's on Offer
Straight starting role, six month contract. A competitive salary with exposure to all round accounts and the potential to go permanent