- Impressive business offering long term career development opportunities
- Study package for ACCA/CIMA on offer
About Our Client
Our client is part of an international company who is seeing continued success within their market and is expecting further growth and success in 2021. They offer a generous benefits package, alongside the opportunity for career development.
The Management Accountant will be responsible for a wide range of duties including:
- Prepare draft management accounts for final review by Finance Manager
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Assist with yearend statutory accounts.
- Attend regular budget holder forecasting meetings
- Maintain a cash forecasting model utilising inputs from the Nominal Ledger, Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Work with Finance manager to Identify opportunities to improve Finance processes and implement changes
- Assist with the documentation of all Finance processes
- Preparation and submission of quarterly VAT returns
- VAT partial exemption and assisting with complex VAT issues
- Arranging payment and posting of journals
- A variety of other finance related tasks
The Successful Applicant
The successful Management Accountant will have:
- Part Qualified ACCA/CIMA
- Experience of producing management accounts, with strong transactional finance experience
- Excellent communication skills to both finance and non-finance personnel
- Strong business partnering experience
- Excellent Excel skills
- Commercial finance experience with clear understanding of costs and revenue
- A natural ability with numbers and to communicate the importance of those numbers to the wider business
- A drive to take ownership, improve processes and increase profitability where possible
If you are looking to become part of a successful and growing Finance team where you can add value and make a real difference, then please apply now!
What's on Offer
The salary on offer is between £30,000 - £35,000 plus generous benefits and extensive study support package for CIMA/ACCA if desired.